Friday, February 25, 2011

Cianna-isms

"Last night daddy gave me candy and that's why I am a daddy's girl now."

Peyton has been sick for a few days and missed daycare to stay home with daddy. When getting ready one morning, we were trying to decide if Peyton should stay home again or go to daycare. Peyton said she wanted to lay in daddy's bed. Cianna's reaction "OH NO! I have to go to daycare by myself AGAIN?!?"

Cianna got money for her birthday and she didn't really understand the concept of a check. Once the checks were cashed, I showed her $50 cash and she said "WWOOOWW! I want to save this for the ice cream man!"

Getting dressed in the morning for school can often be a treat. Yesterday, I had an outfit set out for Cianna and asked her to get dressed. Half awake, she told me she didn't want to wear that shirt. I asked her why and she said "because it's too sparkly." So I showed her another shirt that she also didn't want to wear and she told me that she didn't want to wear this one because it was too blue!

'Boys sleep like this "Honk Choo Honk Choo!" and Girls sleep like this "shhhhhhh"'

"I don't want to be friends with boys. I only want to be friends with girls."

(about a girl from school) "Mom, Aleah said she is not my friend because I am too little" I told her that she will always be little, but I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment