Thursday, March 24, 2011

Peyton, big girl

Peyton is making great progress on potty training, as of about 13 days ago. She wears pull-ups or panties and is peeing in the potty all the time. We're still working on the trying to get her to use the potty for number 2, but I have hope. She's very excited and feels like a big girl. "I did it!" "I went pee in the potty!"

This morning, Peyton was the first one up and getting ready for daycare. While going potty, she asked me "Where's my little Cianna?" after I finished laughing, I told her Cianna was still in bed. A few minutes later, she heard Cianna hop out of bed and said with great enthusiasm "MOM! Cianna's awake!!" She ran to her to give her a hug and Cianna pushed her away, "Stop Peyton." I told Cianna she was just trying to give her a hug and she replied, "Oh, okay, you can hug me Peyton." LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment