Friday, August 6, 2010

Bedtime

After over 30 minutes of trying to get Cianna in bed, finally I get some quiet time. We went round and round tonight trying to get her in her pajamas, then brush her teeth, then an arguement about whether she was allowed to watch 10 minutes of TV at 9pm, then a story and a whole bunch of silliness in between. At one point she told me "My face is sad."

Other cute stories from this week:

Cianna was in the back seat sneezing repeatedly on the way to daycare and I asked her "Is that you?" her reply was "That was me doing Ha-choos!"

Today we went to famous footwear to get Matt a new pair of work boots. Cianna kept asking "Where are we going?" and I told her a few times, to get daddy new shoes. She told me, "Stop mom, I'm trying to ask daddy." "Daddy, where are we going?" So Matt told her "I'm going to buy a new pair of shoes at the store." Her reply was "But I want a new pair of shoes too." She sure knows her audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment