Monday, August 9, 2010

Magic Wand

Cianna just used her magic wand to turn me into a dog. Woof woof.

Peyton has another ear infection. She woke up from her nap on Saturday and said "daddy, my ear hurts." No fever, but her ear is draining a lot. Fortunately, I was able to get the dr to call in a prescription so we didn't have to go down to the doctor's again.

Cianna has this naughty habit of turning the TV back on after the sleep timer goes off and when she does, she gets in trouble, usually a spanking for disobeying. Well, the other day, she did just that, When I came in her room, she instantly apologized and turned the TV off, hoping to get out of a punishment. I told her I still had to give her a slap on the hand for disobeying and her response was a little unexpected: "I LOVE A SLAP ON THE HAND!!" she put her hand out for me. I explained to her that she wasn't supposed to love it. She was in trouble for not obeying. Oh my!

Peyton went pee in the potty today all on her own because Cianna was going. She is so annoyed with being in wet diapers, she takes them off immediately after peeing, but we're not that close to potty trained. She spends a lot of time naked around the house. Now, she has actually developed a preference for diapers. She likes the dora easy-ups and asks for them when she wants a new diaper.

At dance last week, she did great, getting more independent every day. She was very excited when she got to do wheelbarrows with the teacher and now greets her teacher, Stephanie, by name.

No comments:

Post a Comment