Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Peyton's favorites

Peyton's favorite hat Last night Peyton found daddy's hard hat from work and brought it to him to wear. She put it on his head and told him how handsome he looks with his hat. This morning, I found her wearing it around the kitchen while picking out her breakfast. Well, good to always be cautious, right? LOL! The artist emerges I think Peyton has a secret desire to be an artist when she grows up. Anything that can color goes in a secret stash in her room. This has been going on for a while, remember back to the day I found a mural of diaper cream on the wall in her room. She finds markers and colors all over herself, walls, carpet, tables, chairs etc.. thankfully I discovered Mr. Clean's magic eraser when I realized that crayon doesn't just wipe off walls. She also loves makeup and keeps a special collection of my make-up in a secret stash in her room. I finally made her a make-up bag of her own with brushes and lip glosses etc... she loves it and keeps it handy in her purse, reapplying often, but still takes my make-up bag and hides it from me, at least once a day. She is getting a little organizer for her birthday so at least I'll know where to look for it. When asked recently, what do you want for your birthday, her answer was chocolate cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment