Sunday, July 11, 2010

First Post

I thought this would be a good way to share updates on the kids and how they are growing. Enjoy!



Yesterday, Cianna had soccer and got to play 2 games. She enjoys it, but I've decided she's not really agressive enough for soccer. She gets her feelings hurt easily when the kids won't share the ball with her. And she asks me if she's supposed to push because the other kids are pushing. The second game went better and Cianna was so excited to get a chance to kick the ball several times. Both kids had meltdowns at naptime. After I took a few minutes to de-stress for myself, I layed down with Cianna and read a story to her, then I sat in the rocker with Peyton and she started to fall asleep. It's been a long time since I had a chance to do that with her. I can't believe how fast she is growing.



Today, I took Cianna and Peyton to church with me. Cianna loves going to church and somehow always seems to know when it's Sunday. She just started going to sunday school for 3-4 year olds and seems to be enjoying it. Today she informed me that she got to take the candle out of the box. Peyton was a little angel for the first half of church, but got quite squirmy once Cianna came back to sit with us. We went out to ice cream and Peyton wore most of it home. Later we went over to Ruby's house, and the girls were playing in the sandbox. Cianna told me she was building a tower and she needed to take sand from Ruby's castle. "Ruby won't be mad at me." I laughed, of course, and she said "Don't laugh, mom." During one of her late excursions out of bed she informed me that "The sun is taking a break, so we have to take a break."

No comments:

Post a Comment