Sunday, July 18, 2010

Soccer Fun

Yesterday was Cianna's last soccer game for this season. She seemed to have a lot of fun. Every time she got the ball, she would kick it, then run over to us on the sidelines to tell us "YAY! I DID IT!!! I KICKED THE BALL!" Her coach was out that day so she had a substitute coach and she kept asking "Where is my Coach Nicole?" She is the smallest on the field by quite a bit, but she holds her own. She kept getting pushed by a girl twice her size and it didn't phase her one bit. Now it's break time for her. She'll start dance back up in August and there is a 3 week gymnastic's session at the end of August I'm thinking about letting her try. Peyton is on break from dance and Justin is using his make-up classes. He told me that the next recital is going to have a toy story theme and their breakdancing routine will be toy soldiers and one of the hip hop classes is doing a barbie dance. LOL! Should be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment