Monday, July 12, 2010

Some Cianna sayings

Daddy so strong
Last week I had to take my car in for an oil change so I asked Cianna if she would come with me to fix my car. She said "Maybe daddy could fix your car cause he is sooo strong."

Cianna, the negotiator:
Cianna: "After I brush my teeth, then I can watch 10 minutes of TV?"
Mommy: "I don't know Cianna. Go brush your teeth first then we can talk about it."
Cianna: "Ok, I will brush my teeth, and then after, I can watch 10 minutes of TV?"
Mommy: "Cianna, I don't know. Go brush your teeth"
Cianna: "I will go brush my teeth, and then maybe we can talk about it."

Cianna, tough girl:
Cianna: "Peyton, what are you looking at? Do you want a piece of me? Huh? Huh? Do you want a piece of me?"
Peyton: "Me? yeah, ok"

Love you
Oh and I have to throw this one in from Peyton:
Peyton: "I love you, daddy"
Daddy: "I love you, too"
Peyton: "I love you, too, daddy"
Daddy: "I love you more"
Peyton: "I love you too, more"

No comments:

Post a Comment